Tim NorthburgTim Northburg is an author of multiple sales training and motivational guidebooks. He thrives on sharing his philosophy of success and motivation with others and he hopes his impact as a writer is thought provoking and fun. His books help people discover simple truths so they can live happy, fun, and successful lives. Tim Northburg lives in colorful Colorado, at the base of the Rocky Mountains, and enjoys writing non-fiction and fiction books of all kinds.
Copyright NoticeLifeWork Elements Sales Training © 2011 by Tim Northburg and LifeWorkElements. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tim Northburg and LifeworkElements with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Getting And Staying Motivated In Sales
- Coffee Quote #9 – Leadership
- Positive Mental Affirmations
- The Best Motivational Song Ever!
- Don’t Sweat It Challenge #2 – Make Peace With Imperfection
- Don’t Sweat It Challenge #1 – Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff Challenge
- Book Review: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The New Year
Blog TopicsBook book reviews books Business coach Coaching Don't Sweat It Don't Sweat It Challenge Don't Sweat The Small Stuff Emotion Goals ideas Innovation Inspiration lessons Life manage management manager mangagement styles Medley swimming Mental Health mentor Michael Michael Phelps Motivation motivational books New Years Resolution Olympic Olympic Games quote quotes Ryan Ryan Lochte sales sales manager Sandwich Technique self help Self Improvement Sticker Success techniques tips trainer training
WordPress Log In
- Sales Is Mashed Potatoes nblo.gs/LwPDa 6 minutes ago
- Guest Blog Post on Patricia Stoltey's Blog nblo.gs/LvxGD 22 hours ago
- Bring A Joyful Spirit To Your Life nblo.gs/LvtL7 23 hours ago
- The Decnalab Codex nblo.gs/LvqMf 1 day ago
- Coffee Sticker Quote #3 nblo.gs/LuDV1 1 day ago
- What is Your Purpose in Life? nblo.gs/LhuNQ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Sales
Sales is one of the hardest jobs one can do. Weather you sell insurance, homes, cars, toothbrushes, fridges or widgets you have to deal with irrational, irate, unrealistic customers on a daily basis as well as meet the demands for … Continue reading
There are many times during the day, at work, or in our life that we tend to wander and lose sight of our goals, or what is in front of us. This can be especially true in sales, when we … Continue reading
What is it that sets top sales people from all the rest? They are willing to do the things necessary to being successful. They are willing to put in the extra effort in all areas in order to become an … Continue reading
A mentor of mine used to say; “A month’s worth of sales is like a sack of potatoes. You have some large potatoes, medium potatoes, and small potatoes. At the end of the month you boil them up, and mash them … Continue reading