Tim NorthburgTim Northburg is an author of multiple sales training and motivational guidebooks. He thrives on sharing his philosophy of success and motivation with others and he hopes his impact as a writer is thought provoking and fun. His books help people discover simple truths so they can live happy, fun, and successful lives. Tim Northburg lives in colorful Colorado, at the base of the Rocky Mountains, and enjoys writing non-fiction and fiction books of all kinds.
Copyright NoticeLifeWork Elements Sales Training © 2011 by Tim Northburg and LifeWorkElements. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tim Northburg and LifeworkElements with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
WordPress Log In
- 5 Ways You Can Develop Unbreakable Mental Resilience - @Addictd2Success #success #motivation #inspiration #goals… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Only positive screenwriting vibes here! #screenwriters @KenMovies @screencrafting twitter.com/kenmovies/stat… 13 hours ago
- RT @KenMovies: So I hear you win a set of great steak knives if you reach 10,000 followers on Twitter (totally made that up). Would love to… 13 hours ago
- Accountability powers you toward your goals - 10 Steps to Achieve Any Goal. #success #motivation #inspiration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Looks like a fun place to visit and take the kiddos! twitter.com/twbfilmfestiva… 1 day ago
- ‘Go Into The Story Interview: Eric Heisserer (2012, 2014 Black List)’ by @GoIntoTheStory #writing #scriptwriters… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago